Security of the Center
The safety and security of Little Friends Learning Academy children is our top priority.
Our Secure Electronic Access System allows us to monitor each person’s entry into the building and only allows authorized personnel admittance into the center.
- Children are only released to pre-authorized individuals by parents – PHOTO I.D. is required.
- Our Video monitors allow our Directors and Management to view every classroom.
- Little Friends Learning Academy screens all employees.
Our Teachers and Staff are fingerprinted with a thorough background check is conducted. They must also submit two references as well as undergo an adult Health Physical and TB Test.
Little Friends Learning Academy
Dear Parent or Guardian,
Thank you for your interest in Little Friends Learning Academy. As parents you know that nothing is more important than enrolling your child in a childcare center that you can trust and makes your child happy.
Little Friends Learning Academy has been nurturing infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners since 2006. We strive to ensure your child’s safety in our clean, spacious, and fun atmosphere. Our age-appropriate classes will give your child properly focused care that inspires your child to learn and develop socially, physically, intellectually, and emotionally.
Along with learning in our licensed centers, children can enjoy playtime indoors and outdoors. These areas are designed specifically to stimulate your child’s imagination through exploration and the activities provided.
Our education programs and activities are designed with your child’s needs in mind. Our infants and toddlers are captivated by our sensory awareness and hands-on educational approach. Little Friends Learning Preschool and Kindergarten get acquainted with computer, learning, science, art, language arts, and math through a fun filled, learning based curriculum.
Little Friends Learning Academy are licensed by Delaware Child Care License. We participate in the Delaware STARS Quality Rating. We have earned our Star ratings by meeting researched based standards for staff education and professional development, the early learning environment, partnerships with families and communities, leadership, and management. Most of our teachers are college graduates in early childhood/elementary education, are certified, and teach with trained assistants. Our monthly in-service programs keep our staff up to date on the latest early childhood education techniques.
We look forward to building a valuable relationship with you and your child. We invite you to “get-to-know-us” and visit us anytime. Sunny Side Learning is ready to provide your child with love, learning, and lots of fun.
Yours truly, Executive Director of Little Friends Learning Academy
Our tours are by appointment only
Our tours are scheduled for weekday mornings where you will get to see our school, meet our teachers, and have your questions answered.
- Schedule and complete a tour of our school
- Complete the pre-enrollment form
- Orientation – Once we have received, processed, and accepted your application, we will call to schedule an orientation visit for your child.
- Time to start school! – Once your family has completed orientation, we will confirm your child’s start date.
It is recommended for parents and children to visit the school so that they may learn about the center, classroom, the curriculum offered, and teachers and staff.
Tours of the center are available to families by appointment.
Morning: 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 am.
Afternoon: 3:30p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday.
We strive to accommodate to all families; special appointments can be made by request.
Come Join Little Friends Learning Academy
We want to make your decision simple and make you feel confident about your choice. We have made becoming a member of our family easy, follow the steps below:
- Schedule a tour
- Visit us at Little Friends Learning Academy to see a Great Day in progress!
- Register with the school for enrollment.
- Complete center enrollment deposit or contact purchase of care for payment.
- Complete the Enrollment Packet along with the other forms provided by the school.
- Complete an orientation of the center before your child’s first day of school.
- Welcome to Little Friends Learning Academy
A non-refundable annual registration is required at the time of signing up your child at Little Friends Learning Academy.
- Little Friends Learning Academy provides a 10% discount on tuition for siblings.
- Military Discount: Showing your military discount card will give you a 10% discount on childcare services.
- Local Business discount 10% contact us to see if where you work is on the list
Tuition at Little Friends Learning Academy
Tuition is based on the attendance plan that you select for your child. We offer both full- and part-time enrollment (1 year to school age) to accommodate your family’s scheduling needs.
At Little Friends Learning Academy, your tuition includes:
- Full day schedule; Daily Fun shine Express Curriculum and Activities, Classroom lesson plans, and child classroom assessments.
- Monthly themes and Center Activities and Fun
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Indoor & Outdoor Play
Please call Little Friends Learning Academy for the most recent rates
A deposit fee equal to one week tuition is required upon enrolling at Little Friends Learning Academy. We require a four-week written notice should you decide to terminate childcare services. If we do not receive written notice, you will forfeit your deposit and still be responsible for the additional week.
We accept Purchase of Care, for more information contact the school director for more information.